Directions: Can be accessed from the Kruger Lowveld region through Ngwenya/Oshoek Border, Jeppes Reef/Matsamo Border, Josefsdal/Bulembu or Mananga Border Post.
PLACES TO VISIT:
· Maguga Dam, Piggs Peak: Eswatini’s largest reservoir and the fourth largest in Southern Africa. Boating and fishing are available on the dam. Fully equipped houseboats can also be hired.
· Phophonyane Falls Nature Reserve, Piggs Peak: The private nature reserve lies on the forested hillside above the tumbling Phophonyane river, incorporating the attractive Phophonyane Falls. Scenic with various hiking trails.
· Peak Fine Craft Centre, Piggs Peak: High quality locally produced craft items. There is a restaurant with a spectacular view on site.
· Ngwenya Glass, Ngwenya: Tableware, art glasses and ornaments all handmade from recycled glass.
· Ezulwini Valley: An array of roadside markets selling crafts and curios. Diverse shops at Mantenga Craft Centre. Swazi Trails which offer unforgettable experiences such as horse riding and cycling. Try your luck at the Happy Valley Casino or the casino at the Royal Swazi Spa. The cultural village at Mantenga Nature Reserve. Experience hassle-free craft shopping at Mantenga Craft and Lifestyle Centre.
· Summerfield Botanical Garden, Matsapha: A display of Eswatini’s exceptionally rich plant life with panoramic views of the countryside.
· Malkerns Meander: Malandela’s Centre is a uniquely creative shopping, entertainment and accommodation venue surrounded by botanical and sculpture gardens.
· Sibebe Rock, Mbabane: Visit the world’s largest exposed granite dome. Hiking map available at the Mbuluzi Gate reception.
· Mahamba Gorge, near Mahamba Border: A scenic gorge ideal for hiking, mountain biking and birding. A community development project with a tourism centre.
· Big Game Parks: Experience the conservation pride of Eswatini through one of the game parks; Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Mkhaya Game Reserve, Hlane Royal National Park and KaMsholo Bushveld Safaris.