Directions: From Mbombela, follow the N4 towards Komatipoort for 86km. Turn left in Oliphant Drive and drive for 5km to reach Marloth Park.
Sharing a 19km common boundary with Kruger National Park along the Crocodile River, Marloth Park is both a holiday town and a conservation area.
THINGS TO DO IN MARLOTH PARK:
· Walking on the Crocodile River viewing game in Kruger
· Independent and guided bird walks – over 380 species identified
· Various cycling routes and along the Crocodile
· River viewing into Kruger
· Guided and self-guided game drives into
· Kruger or Lionspruit Nature Reserve
· Bushveld Atlantis Water Park & Putt-putt
· Quad biking
· Day spas
NEAR MARLOTH PARK:
· Tiger fishing on the Komati River.
· Matsamo Cultural Village- an authentic Swazi experience at the Jeppes Reef Border Post.
· Ebukhosini Resort- Swimming and barbeque facilities at Mzinti.
· The Driekoppies Dam Boat Cruise- daily boat trips on the picturesque Driekoppies Dam.
· Horse riding in Malalane and Komatipoort.
· Microlight Safaris over Kwa Madwala Game Reserve in Hectorspruit.