Directions: The route stretches along the town of Sabie along the R532 up to the Blydepoort Dam and back. Can be explored in its entirety or in portions.
NOTABLE STOPS ALONG THE PANORAMA ROUTE:
· Bourke’s Luck Potholes: 35km on the R532 from Graskop are a unique and natural water feature caused by the confluence of the Treur and Blyde Rivers.
· God’s Window: One of the most breath-taking viewpoints.
· Three Rondavels/Three Sisters: Three rock formations that rise over 700m above the surrounding Canyon.
TOWNS TO EXPLORE ALONG THE WAY…
· Sabie: a beautiful forestry town with plenty of adventures activities.
· Graskop: a travel hub known for gift shops and pancake cafes.
· Pilgrim’s Rest: home to unique shops, pubs, museums and restored old buildings.