· Tsakani Silk: Located off the R40 on the way to White River (from Mbombela). Pass the Riverside Mall and turn right onto the University of Mpumalanga Road (D725) and drive for 5km. Look out for Tsakani Silk signage on a turnoff to your left.
· Ilanga Mall: Located on the N4 upon entering Mbombela (from Gauteng) on the right.
· Sonpark Shopping Centre: Off the R40, two blocks from the N4 intersection towards Barberton.
· Riverside Mall & The Grove Shopping Centre: Off the R40 towards White River on the outskirts of Mbombela.
· Crossing Centre: Corner N4 and R40 (Samora Machel and Madiba Drive).
· The Farm Stall at Halls: Located on the N4 towards Gauteng.
Directions: From Mbombela on the N4 towards Gauteng, turn onto the Kaapschehoop road at the Sun1 Hotel. Drive for 28km to Kaapschehoop.
· Gold Dust Trading: collectables store
· Delightful Glass Worx: glassware store
· Artz Africa Exhibiting: arts and crafts
· Soul Creations Jewellery
· Umjindi Jewellery: Located on Pilgrim Street, in Barberton.
· Esra Bosch Ceramics: ceramic art studio and gallery. Directions: Turn onto the KMI Airport Road (R538) and continue 3.6km and turn left. The address is 64 St Georges Road, White River.
· Bagdad Centre: Off the R40 on the way to Hazyview, 4km outside White River at the roundabout, opposite Casterbridge.
· Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre: Off the R40 on the way to Hazyview, 4km outside White River at the roundabout.
· Blue Haze Mall: Located in Hazyview on the corner of the R40 and Portia Shabangu Drive (R536).
· Perry’s Bridge Trading Post Tourism Centre: Located on the R40 after Hazyview town, just before the Sabie R536 turn off.
· Curios: Roadside crafters along the R40.
Many authentic country shops such as:
· Delago Arts and Crafts: Located on Louis Trichardt Avenue (R532)
· The Graskop Art Company: Located on 56 Oorwing Street, Graskop. Fine art, custom signage, silk screening and sculpture
· Africa Silks: Located on Louis Trichardt Street, Graskop
· The Community Craft Centre: Located at the Graskop Gorge Lift Co.
A variety of shopping options, both modern and quaint:
· Curios: Located on the Long Tom Pass, at the Long Tom Cannon
· Mphozeni Arts and Crafts: Located on Trichardt Street, Sabie
Informal vendors and a selection of unique country shops in a nostalgic old-world setting.
· Ponieskrantz Arts and Crafts: pottery, weaving